"BeachinwithChicken": Part One of My New Series, "When Big Ag Does Social Media."
There is so much to love about this effort by the National Chicken Council to appeal to millennials:
1. Even my mother, who has asked me no less than six times why everyone is putting “pound marks” all over “the Facebook” could have come up with a better hashtag then “beachinwithchicken”
2. What is what brings who together?
3. Why is the grass transitioning into the sand?
4. Starfish? Kind of looks like fried chicken…is that the idea? What is the idea?
5. Liked once by Dressing & Sauces. I couldn’t have made that up if i tried.
6. I am dead positive i’m the only person to ever look at this Facebook page who is simultaneously being solicited by Oscar Wilde and Being Liberal’s pages.